Neil Nitin Mukesh
Neil Nitin Mukesh who is also known as Neil Mathur is an India Bollywood actor. He is the son of playback singer Nitin Mukesh and the grandson of the late noted legend singer Mukesh.
Mukesh Chand Mathur was his grandfather and a great legend playback singer of Indian cinema of his time. This good looking actor is admired by many of his fans for his dashing and stunning good looks and his golden curly hair. He may not have done a lot of movies but he has done a sufficient number of movies that has got him recognition and a place for himself in the Indian Bollywood cinema.
Date Of Birth : 15th January, 1982
Place Of Birth: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- He made his acting debut as a child artist in the film Vijay in the year 1988 and Jaisi Karni Waisi Bharni in the year 1989.
- It was in the year 2009 he made his adult debut in the film Johnny Gaddar which was directed by Sriram Raghavan.
- His performance was very much appreciated and applauded by both the film critics and the audience.
In the year 2008:
- In the Filmfare Award function he won the Best Male Debut award
- In the International Indian Film Academy Award function he was nominated for the Face of the Year award
- In the Screen Award function he was nominated for the Most Promising Newcomer–Male award
- In the Stardust Awards function he was nominated for the Superstar of Tomorrow–Male award
- In the Apsara Film & Television Producers Guild Award function he won the Best Actor in a Negative Role award
- In the Zee Cine Award function he won the Critics Special Award
- In the year 2010 he was nominated for the Best Supporting Actor award at Filmfare award function
- In the year 2012 he won the Best Supporting Actor award at Screen Award function
- He is reportedly being paid a sum of rupees 3-4 crores for a film.
- Neil Nitin Mukesh was born to playback singer Nitin Mukesh and was brought up in Mumbai. He did his schooling at Greenlawns High School which was also in Mumbai and graduated from the HR College with a Bachelor's degree in Communications field. Neil Nitin Mukesh has always been focussed towards his acting career right from his early age.
- During his early days of college vacations he used to do workshops with Kishore Namit Kapoor and was also the part of the Anupam Kher's acting institute. When he was still in college he assisted ace director Aditya Chopra in his film Mujhse Dosti Karoge. He first made his debut in films when he appeared as a child artist in the film Vijay in the year 1988 and Jaisi Karni Waisi Bharni in the year 1989.
- As an adult he rejected many film offers as he did not want to make his remarkable debut in a love story. He decided to wait for the perfect right role that is when he was approached by the ace director Sriram Raghavan for the film Johnny Gaddar. His role in this film was very much appreciated and was also applauded by both his audience and the film critics.
- Neil then, went on and acted in the films Aa Dekhen Zara, New York, veteran director Madhur Bhandarkar's film Jail, famous Yash Raj's film Lafangey Parindey and 7 Khoon Maaf, in which he portrayed the role of a hyper possessive and a doubtful armyman. In the year 2011 he played a villainous role in Abbas Mustan's multi starrer film Players.