Chicken soup with corn kernels is a delicious option for non-vegetarians. Preparation of Chicken soup in microwave oven is pleasure for mothers. Try this chicken corn soup.
Sweet corn kernels, drained
: 100 gms
Place the butter in a glass bowl and microwave on 80% power for 1-2 minutes to melt
- Now add water, garam masala and salt and place it on 100% power for 2-3 minutes
- Add the chicken pieces and cook for 6 min at 80% power. Cover with the lid while cooking. Strain the chicken stock and have the chicken pieces for the soup
- Now mix chicken stock, milk, sweet corn and chicken pieces in a cassarole. Microwave for 2 min at high power
- Mix the corn flour in little water and add it. Then add the soya sauce and microwave for 2-3 min at 80% power
- Serve hot with pepper and salt.