MICROWAVE EGGLESS CAKE
As the name suggests, this cake is made without eggs and is also very easy to prepare.
Maida (plain flour)
: 1 cup
: Few drops
: A hand full
Boil milk in a pan, Add the raisins and allow the milk to cool down.
- Blend this mixture in a blender till the raisins are ground well.
- Add the oil and blend again till it becomes thick in consistency.
- Add the sugar and again blend for another few minutes.Transfer this mixture into a bowl.
- Sieve the maida along with the baking powder and cocoa powder.
- Add the flour little by little to the blended mixture and gently mix in 1 direction only.
- Add to this, the chopped nuts dusted in a little flour and the vanilla essence and again mix gently.Grease a large microwavable dish and pour in the batter.
- Microwave for 10 minutes on high checking once in between.
- Allow to stand for 2 minutes.
- Remove the cake and allow to cool.
- Decorate as you wish.
- Your delicious eggless cake is ready.