SPINACH AND CARROT PULAO
Spinach offers twice as much fiber as other greens. It is a good source of iron & loaded with vitamins and minerals, some of which are hard to find in other foods.This pulao can be made in a jiffy. Not much chopping required. If you have the chopped veggies at hand, this is very simple and no grinding of masalas needed.
Finely chopped Carrots
: 1 cup
Red Chilli powder
: 1/4 tsp
Soak rice for 30 min.
- In a flat dish (microwave glass) add the ghee and spices with the onion.
- Microwave high uncovered for 3 min.
- Add spinach and carrots. Microwave high for 2 min.
- Drain the water from the rice and add to the vegetables. Add two cups of
water, salt and red chilli powder. Mix well. Microwave high covered for 12 min.
- Stir once after 5 min. Stand for 2 min.