Indian Paint Industry










HEADLINES:  
+  Text   -   

Paint INDIAN PAINT INDUSTRY AT A GLANCE IN 2011 - 2012 Paint


The Indian Paint industry, estimated to be a Rs.21,000 Cr. industry, has been growing at a rate of above 15% for the past few years. The organized players of the industry cater to about 65% of the overall demand, whereas the unorganized players take care of the remaining 35%, in value terms. The unorganized players mainly dominate the distemper segment.


The industry consists of two segments, namely
1.Decorative segment - which caters to the housing sector and
2.Industrial segment - consists of powder coatings, floor coatings and other protective coatings catering to the automobile, marine and other industries. In the domestic market, Decorative segment accounts for 70% of the total demand for paints whereas the industrial segment accounts for the remaining 30%.

Steel  INDIAN paint INDUSTRY AT A Glance IN 2012 - 2013

Indian Industry  back to paint INDUSTRies