Dino Morea, an Indian Bollywood actor was born in the vibrant city of Punjab, India. He was born to an Italian father and a Punjabi Anglo-Indian mother. He is the second child among the three children born to his parents. Nicolo Morea is his older brother and Santino Morea is his younger brother.
He completed his schooling and graduated from St. Josephs College in Bengaluru and he also went to Bangalore Military School for special training. He was first noticed by the public when he was modeling for a giant fashion company and because of that he soon received his first film offer which was a dream of lot other models out there.
Date Of Birth : 9th December, 1975
Place Of Birth: Banglore, Karnataka, India
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- It was in the year 1999 he made his Bollywood film debut with the film Pyaar Mein Kabhi Kabhi.
- The film failed to do well at the box office.
- But his performance was very much noted by both the audience and the film critics.
He won the Dynamic Duo Zee Cine awards in the year 2003.
- He is reportedly being paid the sum of rupees 1-2 crores for a film.
- He started his career as a model. He then became a very successful supermodel and saw the height of success that a model can imagine of. Then he became a very well known face in the media and that helped him to get film offers.
- He made his acting debut in the film Pyaar Mein Kabhi Kabhi in which he was paired opposite Rinke Khanna. The film was a flop and did not do well at the box office. But he got his breakthrough role with ace director Rajiv Menon's Tamil film Kandukondain Kandukondain in the year 2000.
- In the year 2002 he starred in a horror film Raaz along with the dusky actress Bipasha Basu and he also starred in a thriller film Gunaah which one again had Bipasha Basu in the lead opposite to him. He then lined it up with Baaz: A Bird in Danger, Sssshhh... in the year 2003.
- In the year 2004 he did Ishq Hai Tumse, Plan, Insaaf: The Justice, Rakht: What If You Can See the Future? In the year 2005 he did Chehraa once again with Bipasha Basu. In the year 2006 he did films like Aksar, Holiday, Fight Club - Members Only, Tom, Dick, and Harry, Julie, Aap Ki Khatir.
- In the year 2007 he did films like Life Mein Kabhie Kabhiee and Dus Kahaniyaan In the year 2008 he lined it up with Bhram, Meeting Se Meeting Tak, Anamika, Kabhi Bhi Kahin Bhi, Heroes, Karzzzz, Gumnaam - The Mystery, Sargna, Deha. In the year 2009 he did Acid Factory with Dia Mirza. In the year 2010 he did Pyaar Impossible with Priyanka Chopra.
- Dino Morea was dating dusky model turned actress Bipasha Basu but he broke up with her. Then he dated actress Lara Dutta for some time but to be precise none of his relationships have really worked for a long period of time.