BENGALI FISH CURRY
Are you tired of having the same old fish (Rui / Rohu) curry, decided to try this Bengali Recipe (Fish) in a microwave. It turned out to be quite delicious.
Fish (Rui / Rohu) medium
: 8 - 10 pieces
Green chillies, slit lengthwise
Coriander leaves, chopped
: 1 bunch
Marinate the fish with the salt, turmeric and half of the oil and keep for 15 - 30 minutes.
- Beat the curd with the sugar and a little water.
- Add in the onion and chilli powder to the curd.
- Lay out the fish pieces in a baking dish and add the curd mixture on the top of the dish.
- Add a little water. Put the remaining oil and cover the dish.
- Cook in 100% power in the microwave for 6-7 minutes.
- Bring out the dish, turn over the pieces, add green chillies and chopped coriander leaves.
- Cook again at 100% power for another 10-15 minutes.
- Garnish Serve hot with rice.