These caramel biscuits are super-delicious bites to go with evening tea or as party snack.
Brown sugar (packed)
: 1/3 cup
: 1 (8 ounce) can
: 1/2 cup
Combine brown sugar, butter and water in glass pie plate.
- Microwave on medium until butter is melted (30 sec.).
- Stir and add nuts to dish. (optional).
- Separate biscuits on wax paper and cut each biscuit into quarters.
- Add the biscuits to the sugar mixture.
- Stir to coat each piece.
- Push biscuits away from the center of the pie plate and then set a custard cup in the middle of the plate open end up.
- Microwave on a medium setting for 5 to 5-1/2 minutes or until the biscuits are no longer doughy.
- Let stand 2-minutes. Twist custard cup to remove it.
- Invert biscuit ring onto a serving plate and enjoy!