PLAIN COCONUT CAKE
Coconut cake recipe is easy to make moist, delicious dessert cakes.These vintage coconut cake recipes are all-time favorites. The cakes taste especially good when made the old-fashioned way using freshly grated coconut.
: 2 cups
Nuts (almond, cashew nuts, pine nuts)
Grease the microwaveable pan with the non stick spray, instead of ghee.
- Then add the coconut and microwave for a minute and stir it.
- Now add the sugar and stir and microwave for 2 minutes.
- Take it out and cool and chill it and stir.
- If the coconut and sugar combine then keep it for 1 minute and spray the non stick oil and take it out.
- Now you can fry the nuts in the microwave in another microwaveable dish by spraying with this non stick oil which is fat free.
- Then add the nuts to the coconut mixture and make small balls.
- This is very delicious because it is fat free.