Kollywood's famous actor Ajith Kumar was born on 1st May 1971. He is the one of the most Indian popular film actor. And he first began his career as a supporting actor in tollywood industry and then gained the great position in the Tamil movie thriller Aasai which released in the year 1995.
After that he did many movies which gave successive hits to Ajith through which he was depicted as a romantic hero especially in the tamil movie with Kadhal Kottai in the year 1996, Aval Varuvala in the year 1998, Kadhal Mannan also released in the same year and Unnai Thedi in 1999 in which was a notable movie .
Then he later did many thirilling movies in different characters as seen in Vaali , Mugavaree , Kandukondain Kandukondain and Citizen.
Date Of Birth : 1st May, 1971
Place Of Birth : Hyderabad, India
Zodiac Sign : Taurus
Ajith has donned the roles of an action hero with popular films like Amarkalam which came out in the year 1999, as also Dheena, Villain, Attagasam, Varalaru, Billa, and Mankatha. Ajith won three Filmfare Best Actor Awards in Tamil, especially for his films which showcased him in multiple roles. The actor also did great leading roles in major studio movies, in which be brings out romantic comedies and also does drama to action thrillers. Actor Ajith, in a sabbatical, participated in the year 2004 for the British Formula in addition to his acting in almost three season as a race driver for a great minor outfit, and was ranked as the third best motor car driver in India at his peak among the others. He seems to be a most popular famous hero in the media of Tamil Nadu film industry.
- At the Age of 20, actor Ajith was selected by the Telugu movie industry namely Lakshmi Production but unfortunately shooting was totally cancelled soon after filming began due to the death of the film's director.
- Then Ajith started his career in the cinema industry at the age of 21 in which he appeared in the low budget Telugu movie namely Prema Pustakam which released in the year 1992 and that was his first and the last telugu movie upto this date .
- Then he appeared in the rocking tamil cinema industry and his first Tamil film was Amaravathi which was directed by then director Selva who was also the newcomer to the field and the movie got a moderate success and his voice was actually rendered by the actor, Vikram.
- After the release of the movie Amaravathy, the actor was concentrating in the training for an amateur motor race and also suffered a lot by getting major injury and was bed-ridden for nearly half a year.
- After that accident in the year 1993, Ajith played a small role with the famous actor Arvind Swamy in the movie Paasamalargal, before appearing in a major leading role in the family drama movie , Pavithra, in which he featured himself as an ailing patient by showing the maternal affection from the actress Raadhika.
For the movies Vaali and the Ennai thedi varula he won the filmfare awards for the best actor (Tamil).
In the year 2002 for the movie Villain he won filmfare best actor award for Tamil.
In the year 2006 for the movie Varalaru he again won the filmfare best actor award in Tamil and also won the Vijay awards for favourite hero.
In the year 2011 for the movie Mangatha he won Vijay awards for favourite hero and Chennai times award for best hero.
- Ajith did many box-office hit movies and gained the great name among the tamil cinema industry.And he is records in the tamil industry is legending.And gives the royal acting.His interviews to the media people says that the actor earns in millions for his blockbuster box-office hit movies.
- Actor Ajith started his film career at the age of 21 in the tollywood industry and then continued in kollywood in Pustagam in 1992. And his next movie was a blockbuster Tamil film Amaravathi. Ajith's second Tamil film was Pavithra which was delayed for 17 months because of a racing injury. Both films received good reviews from the audience. Then his third Tamil film was Aasai that released 10 months later in the year 1995 which was directed by Vasanth and it was produced by the famous Mani Rathnam which helped him to gain the place in his career as an actor in the tamil cinema industry.
- And his first big budget movie was Aasai but it released after the Agathiyan's box-office hit movie Vaanmathi and another movie which won the National Award was his Kadhal Kottai which made him as an actor in Kollywood industry. And he later played the leading role in Amitabh Bachchan's debut Tamil production movie Ullasam. Ajith got continuous box-office hit movies like Kadhal Mannan and Vaali in which he was co-starred with Simran. In the year 2000, Ajith acted withgreat legends such as Mammooty, Abbas, Tabu and Aishwarya Rai in the blockbuster movie Kandukondain Kandukondain.
- In 2001, Ajith did a role as Shahrukh Khan's brother in the flop historical movie Asoka. He then did the movie Dheena which was directed by A. R. Murugadoss. The tamil movie Citizen was experimentally successful and the actor earned lot of appreciation and awards but the movie was not good at the box office. Then Ajith did movies like Poovellam Un Vaasam. The film Raja and the action movie Red proved to be a disaster and marked the downfall and he did not gain a position among the people.In upcoming years 2003 and 2004 he did Anjaneya, Jana and Attagasam.
- The two movies Anjaneya and Jana flopped at the box office but movie Attagasam became a hit. He then went on to act in the movie Ji.In the year 2006, Ajith signed in projects namely Paramasivan and Thirupathi which were great hits.Then he did Varalaru which again turned out to be a super hit movie in which he did three main roles .Then Ajith in 2007 did the movie Aalwar which was not upto the expectations. Next to the movie Aalwar, he acted in a remake of Malayalam movie remake Kireedam with Trisha Krishnan.
- In the year 2007 the movie Billa released which breaked all his previous records and the movie was the remake of Rajinikanth's which Rajini did in 1980 in Tamil film Billa. Then next to Billa Aegan was released in the year 2008. Then after that movie Asal was released which did not become a hit. Later he started working in the movie Mankatha. .Then he worked for the movie billa2.
- Ajith kumar was born to middle class family and his parents were a Palakkad iyer and sindhi. He did his schooling in Chennai in Asan Memorial Senior Secondary School.And he concentreted in his racing and in cinema field . And Ajith was the middle son for his parents out of three sons.Then during his career in his cine field he joined his hands with the famous kollywood actor Shalini and their marriage was simple and it was also intereting that it was love cum arranged . And in the year 2008 the couple got a girl baby on Jan 3rd and she was names Anoushka.