It is a quick and easy recipe to make. Why should people with diabettes miss out on a biscuit with a lovely cup of tea, thats why the Almond Biscuits are so good as people with diabettes can have one of the Almond Biscuits with there cup of tea.
Granulated brown sugar
Tube refrigerator biscuits
Diatetic maple syrup
Coarsely chopped almonds
Reduced calorie margarine
In a large microwave casserole dish, add the maple syrup, brown sugar , margarine and water.
- Cover the microwave dish with some paper towel and microwave on high for one minute.
- Let stand covered for one minute, then stir to mix well. Add the almonds and mix well.
- Slice the refrigerator biscuits into four pieces.
- Get each piece and roll into a ball. Dip each piece into the syrup mixture. Arrange all coated balls around a microwave safe ring mold.
- Pour any remaining syrup over the balls in the mold.
- Microwave on medium for 5 to 6 minutes, turning the mold 1/4 turn after each two minutes.
- Remove the Almond Biscuits from the microwave and immediately cover them with some waxed paper.
- Allow the Almond Biscuits to sit for 5 minutes then turn out onto a serving dish.
- Divide each almond biscuit into 10 servings.