There are times when you want to open the fridge and whip out a decent meal in a minute.This also tastes good as a kathi roll or frankie stuffing.
Potatoes, boiled and grated
: 4 medium
: 1 medium
Fresh coriander leaves, chopped
: 2 tbsp
Olive oil/any oil
: 1/2 cup
Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Mix together potatoes,onion nicely. Add chopped coriander leaves and salt and mix well.
- Add green chutney,ginger-garlic paste and grated cheese and mix again. Divide the mixture into eight portions.
- Take milk in a bowl. Remove the crusts from the brown bread slices and dip each slice in milk. Gently squeeze to remove excess milk.
- Place a portion of the potato mixture in the center of each slice and fold the edges of the slice to cover the potato mixture completely.
- Further shape it into a croquette.
- Grease a baking tray with a little olive oil and place these rolls on it. Brush some oil on the rolls.
- Place the tray in the preheated oven and bake at 200°C for about 15 minutes. Brush with a little more olive oil and continue to bake for another 10 minutes for the rolls to be crisp.
- Serve hot with green chutney or tomato ketchup.