These are fabulous as a side dish with stir-fry dishes. Serve warm with egg roll sauce or soy sauce if desired
Eggs, slightly beaten
Salt and pepper
: To taste
Dahi (yogurt), hung
: 1 cup
Green chilli, chopped fine
: 1 tsp
Hara dhania (coriander leaves)
: 2 tbsp
: 7-7�" round
Mix egg and milk together, put aside.
- Mix together dahi, salt, green chilli, onion and half of the hara dhania.
- Put 1 tsp butter in the dish and cook uncovered, at HI for 1 minute.
- Pour � of the butter in the dish and cook uncovered. at HI for half minute.
- Once it sets, pass a knife under it to separate from dish and transfer onto a plate. Keep aside. Similarly make 3 more pancakes like this.
- Divide yogurt mixture into four and spread over the pancakes. Fold each of these into a roll. Serve garnished with a bit of hara dhania.