ANDHRA CHICKEN CHILLI FRY
This is a very easy and yummy and tasty curry with literally no ingredients. tastes best with hot rice.
Ginger,very finely chopped
Desi ghee (clarified butter)
: 2 tbsp
Roasted and pounded cummin seeds
: 1/2 tsp
Carrot cut into small cubes
1/4 cubed potatoes
: 1 cup
Shelled and boiled green peas
: 1/2 cup
Chopped coriander leaves to garnish
: 1 tbsp
Skin and debone the chicken breasts and cut into 1/2 pieces.
- Mix chicken with ginger keep aside.
- Microwave covered in a shallow dish ghee for 30 seconds and then add cummin seeds, onion, green chilli and curry leaves and microwave for 2 minutes.
- Stir in carrot, frenchbeans and potatoes and microwave covered for 3 minutes.
- Mix in water and microwave further for 5 minutes.
- Stir in peas and chicken pieces and microwave for another 5 minutes stirring in between.
- Mix in salt and lime juice.