MICROWAVE BADAM BURFI RECIPE
Baadam or Almond Burfi is a sweet dish and you can munch it any time of the day.
Almonds (badam) (finely powdered with skin in mixie)
: 1 cup
Besan (gram flour)
: 1 cup
Ghee (clarified butter)
: 3 tbsp
Finely chopped pistachios and almonds
: 2 tsp
Take a big microwavable bowl, add sugar and milk to it.
- Mix well and microwave for 2 min or till sugar melts.Add besan, badam powder, ghee and mix well.
- Microwave for 15min, stirring every 5min.
- Add a drop of mix to a bowl of water to check if it forms a soft ball.
- Once the soft ball consistency is achieved, pour the liquid into a greased plate, sprinkle finely chopped pista and badam, press gently on the mix.
- Cut into diamond shapes when still slightly warm.
- Remove and serve when cooled.