BEEF AND CHILLI
Though usually not eaten by Hindus for religious reasons, beef is still popular in India with recipes ranging from roasts to pickles.
Ground beef (or turkey)
: 4 oz
Diced green pepper
: 1 1/2 tbsp
Dash of cayenne pepper
: To taste
: 1 8-oz can
Put oil, garlic, onion, and green pepper into a medium sized bowl. Cook 2 minutes on high.
- Add the ground beef to the bowl and mix carefully.
- Cook 1 minute and 30 seconds on high.
- Break up ground beef with a fork.
- Cut the tomato into 1/2 inch cubes and add to bowl.
- Add the spices and water and mix well.