This is a fingerlicious gravy which can be used as an evening snack item also.This Brinjal-Capsicum gravy tastes great with rice and with chapati.
Ginger garlic paste
: 1 tsp
Coriander for decoration
Cut the brinjals into medium size pieces
- Put the brinjals in a glass bowl and pour one cup of water in it.
- Place the bowl in microwave oven and boil it for 7 minutes.
- After boiling take it outside the oven and mix the soya sauce, chillipowder, ginger garlic paste, garammasala, corn flour and salt.
- Keep it aside. Now cut the capsicum and onion into small pieces.
- In a glass bowl take 1 tsp oil and put the capsicum and onion in it and cook in microwave for 2 minutes.
- Mix the cooked capsicum and onion with the cooked brinjals and put these in the microwave and again cook it for minutes.
- After taking it outside mix the coriander leaves and serve hot.