Cabbage Poriyal is a popular dish of southern part of Tamilnadu.Those who never like cabbage must try this wonderful simple dish, you will love cabbage after that. Dal and coconut gives a very good flavor to this dish. You can also make this with moong dal.
: A pinch
Cut cabbage finely.
- Slit the green chilli.
- Set microwave to high power.
- Mix cabbage, green chilli, turmeric powder in a vessel.
- Close the vessel with a lid and keep it in the oven for 4 minutes.
- No need to add water.
- Heat oil in a frying pan on the stove.
- Add the items for seasoning.
- When the mustard splutters, add it to cabbage.
- Add grated coconut, salt and mix well.
- Keep it in the oven for 3 - 4 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve.