STUFFED CAPSICUM-BHARWAN SHIMLAMIRCH
The stuffed capsicum is an indian preparation of stuffed green bell peppers with masala. The stuffed capsicums are filled with cumin, red chili powder,poatoes, garam masala, coriander powder and aniseed powder and microwaved.
Potatoes,boiled and mashed
Cottage cheese, mashed
: 100 gms
Slice the head of the capsicums, de-seed and apply salt on the inside.
- Take a bowl half filled with water and boil the capsicums in it at high for 8 minutes.
- In another dish, take oil, green chillies, and onions and cook on high for 3 minutes.
- To this add the mashed potatoes, cheese, limejuice, turmeric powder and salt and mix well.
- Cook on high for 2 minutes.
- Fill the mixture into the capsicum cups and garnish with fresh coriander and cook on high for 6 minutes and serve hot.