This is a quicker, more potent version, designed for people on the go and is really quick to prepare.
Virgin Olive Oil
: 5 tbsp
Flatten Garlic with side of Cook's Knife and chop finely. Set aside.
- Wash and prepare the Peppers by lopping off the top and bottom. Remove seed core and cut perpper into narrow strips.
- Wash and drain (not dry) peppers and place into a cooking bag or covered microwave safe container.
- Grind some Sea Salt over the pepper strips, toss, and place in the microwave on "HIGH" for about 3 minutes.
- Remove from Microwave, stir, and test for firmness the strips should be limp but not yet floppy. If not, replace in microwave to cook for one more minute.
- When strips are limp, add Garlic, Olive oil and toss well. Cover and microwave on high for another 2 minutes.
- This should get the flaovers well mixed, and get the strips really soft and floppy.
- Remove from Microwave and let stand for 10 minutes. Serve Warm or Cold. Keeps in an airtight container in the refrigerator for a week! Enjoy