CAPSICUM ROYAL ROUNDS
This is a very popular and tasty recipe liked by all age groups.this recipe also involves other vegetables like carrot, corn and paneer which are good for health.
Finely chopped carrot
: 1/4 cup
Green chilli, crushed
Red chilli flakes
Choose capsicums which can stand erect on their base, for easier cooking.
- Cut top like a small lid. Keep stalks intact.
- Run the bread in a dry mixie to form crumbs.
- Put capsicums and tops in salty boiling water for 3-4 minutes.
- Drain, dot with butter and keep aside.
- In a microwave proof large bowl, place the butter.
- Melt in microwave for 10 seconds.
- Remove, add the washed kernels, peas, carrots and sprinkle some water.
- Cover with a loose lid or clingfilm (pierce for steam to pass).
- Microwave on medium for 4 minutes.
- Remove, add chilli, garlic, paneer half the cheese, salt and bread crumbs.
- Return to oven and cook on high for 2 minutes.
- Stuff the mixture into the capsicums.
- Sprinkle cheese on stuffing.
- Sprinkle red chilli flakes.
- Place lids back.
- Microwave open for 2 minutes on high.
- Stand covered for 3-4 minutes.Serve hot with dinner rolls and ketchup.