STUFFED CAPSICUM WITH CORN
Stuffed Capsicum is also known as Bharva Shimla Mirch. Learn how to prepare this Stuffed Capsicum with corn by following this easy recipe.
: Ground black pepper
: 1 tsp
Black beans - drained and, rinsed
: 15 oz
Mexican-style corn - drained
: 11 oz
Jalapeno pepper slices
Cut a thin slice from the stem end of each pepper, remove seeds and membrane and rinse.
- Season with 1 teaspoon salt and black pepper, set upside down on a paper towel to drain.
- Combine rice, corn, onion, walnuts, chilies, cumin and ¼ teaspoon salt in 13x9 micro proof casserole.
- Cook on HIGH 2 mins. Spoon 1 cup mixture into each pepper.
- Return stuffed pepper to the casserole. Pour 1/4-inch water in bottom of dish.
- Cover with vented plastic wrap. Microwave at MEDIUM (50% power) for 7 mins.
- Uncover and sprinkle cheese on top of each pepper.
- Microwave on HIGH 1 min. Garnish with jalapeno pepper slices.