CHATPATI MOONG DAL
Chatpati Moong Dal has a hot and spicy taste. The green chilli and turmeric powder gives the Chatpati Moong Dal a fiery taste.
(green lentils) washed and soaked for 30 minutes and drained
: 1 cup
: 1/2 piece
Green chilli, chopped
: 1/2 tsp
Mix all the moong dal ingredients in a large bowl except salt, and microwave for 2 minutes.
- Then microwave on medium high 70% power for 30 minutes or until dal is cooked.
- Let it stand for 5 minutes.
- In another deep dish cover and microwave the oil, onion and ginger, for 5 minutes stirring in between.
- Add chilli powder and tomato.Pour the tadka over the dal, mix in salt and microwave for 5 minutes.
- Let it stand for another 5 minutes.