CHICKEN WITH CAULIFLOWER AND PEAS
Chicken With Cauliflower And Peas is healthy and low calorie dish. The cauliflower, paprika and fresh basil leaves gives the Chicken With Cauliflower And Peas a prefect taste.
Broiler fryer chicken, cut up
: 3 pound
Garlic, finely chopped
: 1 clove
Snipped fresh basil leaves or 1/2 tsp dried basil leaves
: 1 1/2 tsp
Onion, cut into 8 wedges
: 1 medium
1 inch cauliflower flowerets
: 3 cups
Frozen green peas
: 1 pack
Cut each chicken breast half into halves.
- Arrange pieces, skin sides up with thickest parts to outside edge, in microwavable baking dish, 12 x 7 1/2 x 2 inches.
- Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon salt, the garlic, basil and paprika.
- Add onion.
- Cover tightly and microwave on high 10 minutes.
- Add cauliflower and peas; sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt and the pepper.
- Rotate baking dish 1/2 turn.
- Cover tightly and microwave on high until thickest parts of chicken are done and vegetables are tender, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Uncover and let stand 3 minutes.