MICROWAVE CHICKEN CURRY
This is quick and easy microwave chicken curry recipe liked by most of the people.
Chicken breast cut into small (1"-2") pieces
: 1 lb
: 1 clove
Bay leaves (optional)
: 1 tsp
Bellpepper chopped (optional)
Chop onion, garlic and ginger root into small pieces.
- Optionally these can be put in the blender for a few seconds. Some Indian stores carry garlic and ginger paste which would be a better option.
- If paste is available, use 1 teaspoon garlic and 2 teaspoon ginger paste.
- Mix all ingredients including the chicken in a large microwavable bowl and place it in a cool place or in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Microwave on high for 10 minutes. Remove container from the microwave and stir well and then put it in again for another 20 minutes.
- It's great with rice or chappaties/parotas.