CHICKEN CURRY WITH COCONUT
Chicken Curry can be made in many ways.The following is the fastest way to make tasty and less spicy chicken curry which is very famous in Kerala.
Chicken broiler, skinned
: 1 kg
Coconut fresh grater
: 1/4 cup
Green Chilli fine chopped
: 1 tbsp
Red Chillies (Whole)broken into half
: 2 tbsp
Kashmiri Chilli Powder
: 1 tbsp
Tamarind thick pulp
: 1 cup
Place the coconut in a dish and cook uncovered, at high for 3 minutes. Grind to a paste along with the green chilli.
- Put the oil and red chilli in a dish and cool covered at high for 1 minutes.
- Add the ginger-garlic paste, mix well, then add the chicken.
- Mix well to coat, cook covered at HI for 10 minutes, stirring once.
- Add the coconut paste, chilli powder, turmeric powder, salt, and 1 cup hot water. Cover and cook at 70 % for 10 minutes, adjusting consistency if desired.
- Add tamarind pulp and coconut milk, cook covered at 70 % for 5 minutes. Serve immediately, garnished with cilantro