MICROWAVE CHOORMA LADOO
Choorma Ladoo is a typical Rajasthani sweet. Its very delicious, and home cooked sweet is even better.Churma laddoo, sinfully rich in ghee, are famous in Gujarat / Rajasthan, and are specially served in the form of Prasad, or any auspicious occasion.
Wheat flour (coarse)
: 2 cups
Crushed jaggery (gur)
: 1 1/2 cup
Cardamom powder (elaichi)
: 1 tsp
Chopped dry fruits (cashewnuts, almonds, pista)
: 1 tsp
In a microwave safe bowl, roast wheat flour at 100% power for 5 mins. Stir in between.
- Put the roasted flour in a plate and add ¼ cup of oil / ghee and little warm water. Mix it.
- Put this roasted flour mixture in a microwave safe bowl and microwave at 60% for 5 mins. Stir in between.
- Now blend this mixture in a mixer / grinder.
- In a microwave safe bowl, add crushed jaggery and ¼ cup of oil / ghee and microwave at 100% power for 1 min. just to melt it.
- Mix jaggery - oil / ghee mixture, desiccated coconut, cardamom powder to the blended dough and mix well.
- Grease your hands with ghee / oil and shape the mixture into ladoos.
- Garnish with silver leaf and desiccated dry fruit.