COCONUT CURRIED CHICKEN
This Coconut Curried Chicken is tasty and easy to prepare recipe.
Boneless skinless chicken breast
: 1 lb
Canned light coconut milk
: 1/2 cup
Canned tomato paste
: 1 tbsp
Garlic cloves, minced
Chopped fresh ginger
: 1 tsp
Cut chicken breasts into bite-size pieces.
- In a 2-quart, microwavable dish, stir the chicken with the oil until it's good and greasy.
- Stir in the curry powder, garlic, onion, ginger, and cayenne pepper.
- Nuke for 3 to 5 minutes, stirring a few times, until the spices are fragrant and the chicken is almost cooked through.
- Move the chicken to the sides of the dish and mix the coconut milk and tomato paste in the middle. Mix thoroughly with the chicken and cover tightly with plastic wrap.
- Heat for 10 to 12 minutes stirring a few times until the sauce thickens slightly.
- Stir in salt and serve.