CREAMY MUSHROOM SOUP
A delicious recipe from tender small tinde.Tinda is an Indian vegetable similar to Indian sweet gourd or Lauki. It looks like a small, light green apple and it's inside is a bit like a courgette, but firmer.
Mushrooms fresh sliced
: 1 1/2 cup
: 1/2 tsp
Pepper freshly ground
Microwave the chopped onion, snipped parsley and butter uncovered in a 4 cup measure on 100% power for 1 to 1 ½ minutes.
- Stir the sliced fresh mushrooms. Micro cook covered on 100% power for about 3 minutes.
- Stir in cornstarch, beef bouillon granules, Worcestershire sauce, dry mustard and freshly ground pepper.
- Add water and mix well. Micro cook uncovered on 100% power for 4 minutes till thickened and bubbly stirring twice.
- Combine hot mushroom mixture and dairy sour cream in a blender container.
- Cover and blend till the mixture is nearly smooth.
- Pour back into a 4 cup measure.
- Micro cook uncovered on 100% power till the mushroom mixture is heated through.
- Do not boil.
- Garnish with additional parsley.