This dish puts a spicy spin on the old mutton favorite. Goes perfectly with boiled rice and wet bread.
Cornflakes powdered / Bengal gram (boiled)
Red Chilli powder
: 1/2 tbsp
: 1/2 tsp
- Dice shallots and garlic finely.
- Add oil, cinnamon, cloves, diced shallots and garlic in a microwave safe bowl for 6mins on micro-high.
- Then, add the minced mutton and put it for 5 mins on micro-high. Stir in between.
- Mix chilli powder, turmeric powder and water. Sprinkle all of the solution on the mutton bowl thoroughly. Microwave for 10 mins.
- Once all the water is dried, add salt and the third ingredient. Also mix the beaten egg thoroughly.
- Put in microwave for 5 mins.