There's nothing like a fried egg in the morning with some toast and coffee mmm... This shouldn't take you too long to learn and there's always room for adding your own flair since it's a recipe. Enjoy your fried eggs.
(5 ml) butter or bacon fat
: 1 tsp
Salt and pepper
: To taste
Place the butter or bacon fat in the browning pan and melt 30 to 40 seconds at HIGH.
- Break the egg into the melted fat.
- Pierce the yolk and the white gently with the point of a knife 3 to 4 times.
- Microwave at MEDIUM-HIGH 25 to 30 seconds.
- The timing will depend on the size of the egg.
- To fry 2 eggs, simply microwave 10 to 20 seconds longer to melt the fat and cook the eggs