GARLIC AND CHILLI POTATOES
Quick and easy and can have as much bite as you like! Serve with sour cream.
Cloves of garlic, crushed and chopped
: 4 large
Butter or margarine
: 6 oz
Preheat oven to 220°C.
- Place butter and crushed garlic into a microwave proof jug and cover.
- Cook in microwave until ingredients are melted together then stir the chilli paste into the garlic buttter mixture.
- Peel and chop potatoes into medium sized chunks and put them into a dish that can cook in both microwave and conventional ovens.
- Pour the garlic/chilli mixture over potatoes and cover the dish with clear plastic wrap.
- Microwave for 10 minutes on high, remove plastic wrap and cook uncovered in the conventional oven till golden-about 30 mins.
- Check and stir after 15 minutes.