MICROWAVE GOLDEN SYRUP PUDDING
Golden syrup sponge is one of the best desserts to be found anywhere in the world, it is sweet (and yet not sickly) comforting and absolutely delicious served with custard in front of an open fire.
Self raising flour
: 100 g
Cream butter & sugar In a large-ish bowl.
- Add the eggs & vanilla & beat again.
- Sift in the flour & fold through.
- Grease a 1 litre microwave safe bowl.
- Add the syrup to the bowl & carefully spoon the cake mixture over the top.
- Cover up bowl with cling wrap.
- Place bowl on an upside down microwave safe plate & cook at 60% heat for 7 mins.
- Serve hot with ice-cream & cream.
- Enjoy the Easy Microwave Golden Syrup Pudding recipe