Honey cake is a Rosh Hashanah tradition. This holiday honey cake is easy to make and delicious to eat.
Pumpkin pie spice
: 1 tsp
Instant freeze dried coffee
: 3/4 tsp
Ready to spread vanilla frosting, or powder sugar
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour 12 cup bundt pan.
- Beat all ingredients ( except nuts and frosting ) in a large bowl at low speed until blended. Beat on medium speed for three minutes; scrape bowl frequently. Gently stir in nuts.
- Spread better evenly in pan and bake 35 to 45 minutes until tooth pick comes out clean. Cool on plate 10 minutes; turn upside down on wire rack.
- Remove pan and cook cake completely.
- Place frosting in microwave bowl and microwave uncovered on medium (50% ) for 15 seconds. Spread over top of cake allowing some to drip down. Or, sieve powdered sugar over top of cake.