Hyderabadi keema is very easy to cook delicious royal dish from Hyderabad(India) and requires less spicy items in comparison to other Hyderabadi dishes. Hyderabadi keema is usually preferred during festivals, weddings and parties.
: 1" piece
: 2 medium
Red chilli powder
: 1 tsp
Garam masala powder
: 1 tsp
Mix the oil and the spices in a dish and MICROWAVE at 850W for 3 minutes.
- Add sliced onions to the spices and cook in the CRISP mode for 10 minutes, till the onions turn dark golden to deep brown.
- Mix onions well, along with the garlic and ginger paste and keep in MICROWAVE at 850W for 1 minute.
- Stir the spices into the dish, mix well and MICROWAVE at 750W for 2 minutes.
- Add the mince along with the water, chillies and salt and MICROWAVE at 750W for 10 minutes.
- Stir the mince at least twice during the 10 minutes to ensure that no lumps are formed.