Eat this okra dish with plain boiled rice and your favorite Daal (lentil dish) and you've got a tasty and nutritious meal
Okra, cut into small (1/4 inch) pieces
: 300 g
Onion, sliced finely
: 1 medium
Red Chilli, Coriander and Cumin powders
: 1 tsp
: 1/2 tsp
Lemon and Salt
: to taste
Heat oil on high (100%) power in a shallow microwave-safe bowl for about 1 minute or till it is hot enough.
- Add all other ingredients except salt and lemon juice.
- Mix it well and keep it aside for 2 hours for fermentation.
- Mix well and microwave on high (100%) power uncovered for about 6 minutes stirring mid-way.
- Sprinkle the lemon juice and salt to taste.
- Mix lightly and microwave on high (100%) power uncovered for about 5 minutes (stirring mid-way) or till the okra is cooked but firm.