These microwave brownies are the perfect dessert when you're short on time. Kids can make this microwave brownie recipe all by themselves. Just be careful removing the brownies from the microwave; the dish can be hot.
: 3 oz.
: 3/4 cup
Dark chocolate chips
: 1/2 cup
Spray an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place butter and chocolate in a microwave-safe container. Heat on high 1 minute.
- Stir, and if chocolate is not melted, continue to heat in 30-second increments until completely melted.
- Crack eggs into a large bowl. Beat well. Add sugar, mixing well.
- In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add the melted chocolate mixture and the flour mixture to the egg mixture, alternating. Beat the batter until well combined.
- Pour into prepared pan. Sprinkle chocolate chips and hazelnuts over the batter.
- Heat on high 5 minutes.
- Let brownies rest 5 minutes before cutting.