MICROWAVE KOPRA PAK
A traditional coconut sweet which is a popular favourite.This is a speedy easy way to soft crunchy coconut mithai.
Dry coconut powder
: 2 cups
Polly-o ricotta cheese
: 1 cup
Carnation milk powder
: 1 cup
Saffron (to color)
: a few
Take a microwavable big lid bowl.
- Add 1 tbsp of ghee in it.
- Add coconut powder,ricotta cheese,sugar, saffron and mix it.
- Mix all, cover the bowl and microwave it for 5 minutes.
- Remove bowl from microwave, add 1 tbsp ghee and stir the mixture.
- Put the bowl back covered in microwave for 5 more minutes.
- Remove again, add 1 tbsp ghee and stir the mixture.
- Put lid on and back into microwave for 3 more minutes.
- Remove the bowl and lay the mixture on a flat greased tray at an even level.
- Decorate it with almonds and pistachios.
- Let the mixture cool and then cut into squares.
- Do not remove the square pieces but put the tray in the fridge overnight.
- Next day remove the pieces and enjoy.