MICROWAVE MILKY DESSERT
Part of the fun of eating this milky dessert from a parfait glass is stabbing at the crushed ice to get to the bottom of the glass, where all the sweet corn lies.
Condensed milk (200g)
: 1/2 tin
hand full of nuts of your choice
Heat butter and nuts in a big microwave bowl for 1 min. in the microwave.
- Then mix the condensed milk properly. then put milk powder and mix all of
- Now it's time to put it in the microwave. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Then stir it and again cook for 3 minutes.(cooking time depends on
- Then take another bowl. And spray the non sticky oil.
- And then transfer the cooked dessert to the second bowl.leave for few minutes
to settle it properly.
- Then cut it and freeze it.