Mutton is eaten in various forms in India such as Mutton Curry, Mutton Kababs, Mutton Korma etc. Mutton Dishes are part of various festive occasions in India.
Mutton, boneless cubes
: 1 kg
Green chilli paste
: 3 tbsp
Boiled egg and mint for garnishing
: 2 cups
Take a frying pan and heat oil in it, fry cinnamon, cloves, cardamom and bay leaf till brown. Add ginger, garlic and green chilli paste to it.
- Fry for a few minutes and combine yoghurt and mutton cubes with it.
- Place it in a glass dish, cover it and microwave them for about 10 minutes.
- Now stand it for about 5 minutes.
- When meat is tender, add salt, pepper and saffron and microwave it again for about 3 to 4 minutes.Stand it for another one minute.
- Garnish it with quartered boiled egg and mint and serve it.