Mysore pak is a sweet dish of Karnataka, India, usually served as dessert. It is made of generous amounts of ghee (clarified butter), sugar and chick pea (besan) flour.Mysore Pak was first created in the kitchens of the Mysore Palace by a palace cook named Kakasura Madappa out of the above ingredients
Besan or kadala mavu
: 1 cup
Mix ghee and flour in a microvable dish.
- Keep this mixture in microwave high for a minute.
- Add powdered sugar to the above mixture and mix well.
- Keep it again for 2 mins in microwave high.
- Add milk and keep it in microwave again for 1 min.
- Finally, add this content into a greased container and allow it to set.
- Usually, this sweet tastes very good after 4 - 5 hrs.