Narial kalakand is a traditional indian sweet dish prepared with milk and grated coconut. This narial kalakand recipe is prepared with boiled milk, khoya,sugar, ghee with cardamom and pistachio nuts for taste and flavor and can be cooked in the microwave too.
Powder together sugar and cardamom.
- Boil the milk in a 1 1/2 litre bowl on 100% power for 5mins
- To the milk add the grated coconut and mix well. Reduce the power level to 80% and microwave for 20 mins till dry.
- To this add khoya, powdered sugar and mix well and microwave on high for 5-7mins till dry.
- Pour the mixture on a greased tray and allow it to cool for 30mins at room temperature
- Garnish with pista. Cut into square shapes and serve.