MICROWAVE PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY COOKIES
The not-too-sweet, deep nutty flavor topped with a touch of fruit is perfect for kids young and old.Soft, tasty peanut butter cookies with a touch of jelly on top.
Chunky peanut butter
: 1/2 cup
Blend flour, peanut butter, sugar and butter in food processor until combined. Add water through feed tube until mixture holds together. Roll dough into 1-inch balls.
- Arrange evenly on 2 round microwave-proof plates. Press balls with handle of wooden spoon to make depression.
- Microwave for 2 minutes on high.
- Turn plate and microwave 1 1/2 minutes.
- Press cookies again with spoon and fill with 1/4 teaspoon of jelly.
- Microwave again for 30 seconds.
- Cool completely on plate.