MICROWAVE PRAWN BIRYANI
This rice and Prawn dish cooked in mouth-watering prawn curry, has just the right amount of heat. It is extremely easy to make in a microwave oven.
Uncooked white rice
: 1 1/3 cups
Peeled and deveined tiger prawns
: 9 ounces
Ginger garlic paste
: 1 tbsp
: 2 cubes
Place rice with enough water to cover in a small bowl. Soak rice for 2 hours; drain.
- Stir together the prawns, ginger garlic paste, garam masala, black pepper, cloves, cardamom seeds, cinnamon sticks, salt, yogurt, and oil in a microwave safe bowl until well mixed.
- Cook in microwave on High until the shrimp are bright pink on the outside and the meat is no longer transparent in the center, about 10 minutes.
- Remove the prawns from the curry and set aside.
- Stir the rice, water, and chicken bouillon into the curry and mix well. Cook in the microwave on High until rice is tender, about 10 minutes.
- Mix in the prawns; return to the microwave and cook on high until heated through, about 5 minutes.
- Discard cinnamon stick, cloves, and cardamom seeds before serving.