This is a quick and Easy Recipe for making Burfi
Milk Cream or Condensed Milk
(It has sugar in it , so do not additional sugar or add very little)
: 225 g
Choti Ilayichi (Cardamom seeds powder)
: 1/8 tsp
Mix the Milk powder and the Milk Cream in a microwave safe bowl.
- Put the bowl in a microwave for a total time of 6-8 minutes.
- Make sure that you take out the bowl out after each 2 minutes, stir it and put it back again to heat.
- After heating it for 7-8 minutes take it out and let it stand for 5 minutes to cool down.
- Add the sugar ( if you have used the condensed milk then do not add sugar or add only a little bit)
- Once again put it in micowave for 2 more minutes.
- Take a flat plate or tray, roll the mixture on it flat.
- Let it set for 2 - 3 hours , put it in the fridge.,you can sprinke some Kewra water or Rose Water before putting it in the fridge.
- Cut diagonal or square shapes as desired.