MICROWAVE RAWA DHOKLA
Rawa Dhokla is a very popular recipe and In no time you have it ready for snacks,breakfast or treats.
Haldi (if you like your Dhokla yellow)
: 1 tsp
Handful of Curry leaves
: a few
Green Chillies diced lengthwise
Black mustard seeds
: 1 tbsp
: 1/2 bunch
: 2 tbsp
Soak 2 cups rawa, 1 cup yogurt and 1 cup water for 30 minutes.
- Grease a microwave proof pan (corning ware with a cover).
- Dissolve citric acid in one small bowl and pour it in the mixture. Mix with wire whisk.
- Add two tsp of Eno to the rawa mixture and pour immediately in the greased pan cook it in the microwave covered for 12 minutes.
- After the dhokla's are done. Heat 2 tbsp oil, add black mustard seeds, curry leaves and green chillies to the oil. Once the ingredients start spluttering, add the water and immediately pour the tadka over the dhokla.
- Cut the dhokla into pieces and garnish with cilantro and coconut. Your guests are sure to love this dish.