These delicious kebabs can be made with any minced meat you like, but I like lamb best. Serve them with green Mint-Coriander Chutney.
Minced meat (keema)
: 250 gms
: 1 piece
Green chillies (chopped)
Garam masala powder
: 1/2 tsp
Salt, black pepper & red chilli powder
: To taste
Wash and soak chana dal for 1 hour. Drain the excess water.
- Boil (covered) dal with ¾ cup of water for 5 – 6 mins. at 100% power in a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave minced meat in another microwave safe bowl at 80% or 4 - 5 mins.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a blender and make smooth dough.
- Form kababs of the prepared mixture. Apply little oil on your palms and arrange these kababs on the rotisserie stick / non-stick tawa / microwave safe flat dish at high rack and grill for 25 - 30 mins. Brush with oil
- Sprinkle chaat masala and serve with chutney and crisp salad.