SHAHI BREAD PUDDING
A royal dessert, as its name suggests, Shahi is a rich bread pudding with dry fruits, flavored with cardamom. It's simple to make and a great dessert for times when you're in a hurry.
: 1/2 tsp
Toast bread slices in the toaster till light brown or if you have grill in your microwave then grill them in the lower rack for 2 mins on each side and remove them.
- Boil the milk in 2litre bowl on 100% power for 10mins. Lower the power level to 80% and boil for another 15mins till it thickens.
- Powder the sugar and cardamom togerther and add to the milk along with kova, saffron, Kewra essence.
- Mix well and microwave on 100% power for 5mins. Stir once during cooking.
- Arrange the toasted bread slices in a flat serving dish and pour the reduced milk mixture on the top. Garnish with chopped pista and almonds and allow it to cool completely.
- Refrigirate atleast for an hour before serving.Serve chilled