SHAHI PANEER CURRY
Shahi Paneer Curry is a popular vegetarian delight tastes good as well as stands high on nutrition chart.
Paneer (Indian cottage cheese) cut into cubes
: 250 gms
: 1 tbsp
Red Chilli powder
( or put two sliced green chillies in the gravy).
: 1 tsp
: 1/2 inch
Badi Elaichi(black cardamom)
Kasoori methi(dried fenugreek leaves)
: 1 tsp
: for garnishing
Take a microwave proof bowl and put oil and all the sabut(whole) masala into it.Microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Next add the ginger garlic paste and microwave for 30 seconds.Now add the tomato puree,red chilli powder and a little water if required.
- Stir the mixture and microwave for 1 minute.
- Add the paneer cubes,salt to taste, and mix gently.
- Microwave on high for 2 minutes.Next crush the kasoori methi and sprinkle it on the gravy.
- Microwave for another 2 minutes.Stir in fresh cream and garnish with chopped coriander.
- Serve hot with Rotis.