SOUTH INDIAN CRISPIES
This is a delicious south Indian style crispy snacks recipe.
Onion finely chopped
Tomato (without seeds) finely chopped
: 2 tbsp
Salt and Pepper
: To taste
Wash potatoes and put them in a plastic bag and microwave it for 3 minutes. After that peel them and mash properly.
- Mix onion, tomato, salt and pepper, curry leaves with mashed potatoes.
- Add semolina (suji) and mix lightly.
- Now spread the potato mixture to the bread slices, keep the edges clean.
- Spread some mustard seeds over the potato mixture and press them lightly.
- Now put the bread slices in microwave on combi mode (convection + grill) for 15 minutes or till the bottom of bread slices gets brown and crispy.
- Cut the slices in square or triangular shape and serve with mustard or tomato sauce.